83-320 Sulęczyno Kistowo 26
The course Global Forest Investments for Professionals is dedicated to anyone who wants to understand timberland investment universe fundamentals. This two-day long, intensive course, with internationally recognized experts in forestry investments, will provide you a broad range of necessary fundamentals in timberland investments, and will allow you to refine practical analytical skills for immediate application. This course will allow you to grasp the best practical knowledge in a short time, taking part in real case study examples, participating in timberland portfolio optimization workshop, and having discussions with top-class instructors and other course participants.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Forestry consultants and investment analysts
- Timberland-investment professionals in developmental stages of their careers and forestry
- Forestry students with focus on forest finance, economics and management
- Young professionals in forestry or wood industry
- Timberland owners and investors
- Wood procurement professionals
- Bioenergy project managers
- Finance and accounting professionals and attorneys
- Investment, hedge funds and bank managers
- People interested in alternative, green investments
- And anyone else who needs to understand the identification, valuation, and ranking of timber-dependent and forest-related investments.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Presentations and discussions with world experts in Global Forest Investments
- Practical knowledge and skills acquisition in a short time
- Abundant networking opportunities
- Super productive and great time!
- Clark S. Binkley, Ph.D – MANAGING DIRECTOR, INTERNATIONAL FORESTRY INVESTMENT ADVISORS, LLC
Rafał P. Chudy, MSc. – CHIEF ECONOMIST, FOREST BUSINESS ANALYTICS SP. Z O.O.
Frederick W. Cubbage, Ph.D. – PROFESSOR, NORTH CAROLINA STATE UNIVERSITY
Early Bird Rate if enrolled by 4th May – 275 EURO
Standard Registration – 395 EURO
For ALL International Forest Business Conference 2018 participants, we have prepared discount – 15% off.